Defenders of Wildlife

Vote to Support Defenders!

CREDO graphicDefenders is happy to announce that we are on the ballot to receive funding from CREDO this year! But the amount depends on you. Each of the nonprofit organizations on the ballot will receive an amount of funds based on how many votes they receive.

This is a quick, easy and free way to support Defenders of Wildlife and the important work we do to protect and restore the imperiled wildlife and wild places that you care about.

There are two ways you can vote:

• If you’re already a CREDO member, click here.
  • If you’re not a member of CREDO, all you have to do to be eligible to vote is to take action on any of their petitions, listed here.

Thank you for supporting Defenders of Wildlife!

34 Responses to “Vote to Support Defenders!”

1. Elizabeth Marcelino

Continue doing this wonderful work, defend wildlife, all humans supposed to be very proud. We all should defend this cause. Say no to torture animals for you taking ivory, skins etc … Good job to all who walk in the field in defense of these animals.

2. Donna Scarbrough

I donate when I can, unfortunately it’s a small amount but the best I can do, and I can’t always do it.
    I’m always available to sign petitions though!!

3. andrew Schelling

Wolves are not yet completed there recovery, you delisted other species like the bald eagle, give wolves a chance and leave them alone.

4. Andrea Goldstein

I deeply congratulate all your team for the arduous work you do every day to defend the life and most of all to ensure the existence of these amazing creatures.
    I hope that you keep winning all battles for them and for the sake of our environment.

5. michele king

I have been with you for over 30 years. And I am so proud to be involved in signing petitions etc.. thank you so much for all your good work.

6. Kay B

Thank you for your hard work everyday to defend the lives of those who cannot speak for themselves. We all must speak for them to help them and preserve their presence on this earth.

7. love of animals

Anyone who commits their time to looking after animals caring for them and fighting for them deserves to be commended for doing such a fantastic job and for being their only voice .All animals deserve peace and harmony and you try so hard to make this a reality !!!!

8. Sharron Thomson

Well done to you all – You are all Angels to our beautiful animals – Your work is amazing and I salute you all – Keep up the wonderful work

9. carolyn

Please, don’t ever stop fighting for those who cannot speak for themselves.
    I just wish I was rich. It seems that money talks in this land of the supposedly free,
    instead of ethics and compassion!

10. debra taylor

I try to write my legislators or add personnal notes when i sign petitions.. But that, and a small donation and my membership is all I can do.. Your work is so important..

11. Shawn Nicholas Rice

We need to start thinking about who are the real criminals I should say because of our environment. And the criminals are not the wildlife either. It is us humans who are mean to the environment and take the wildlife’s habitat away from them. Thank You for reading my comment.

12. Leslie Chain

I’d rather save wolves than anyone who would get rid of wolves: Much better investment.

13. Arthur F. Meincke

Animals are not to be treated with disrespect or heinous treatment. Humans are more barbaric than the animals they enslave and slaughter. Leave the animals alone in their environment!

14. Stephanie Babcock

I’ve tried several times to support Defenders of Wildlfe wihtout a good viral reaction. Actually, the link did not work. I completely support the Wildlife Organization and want it to be known.

15. Debi Richards

I am so glad to be a member of this important cause. If we all make a little noise, we are bound to be heard.

16. Randi Beatty

You are doing a great job I support everything that you do we need more like you but so happy that you are here God Bless you all. I wish you all the best in the world.
    Randall Beatty